Hide your folders with out using any soft
just go to
note 1 "_" give 1 space on that place
note 2 ex:- if your folder is at D drive then
-->first you D: and press enter after you write below command
-->Attrib "your folder name"_+r_+a_+s_+h
-->if you want to view that folder then
you write same command use with -
like -->attrib "your folder name"_–r_–a_–s_–h
->first you D: and press enter after you write below command
-->Attrib "your folder"_+r_+a_+s_+h
-->if you want to view that folder then
you write same command use with -
like -->attrib "Wehackers"_–r_–a_–s_–h
replace "_" by space
Tuesday, October 30, 2007
Hide your folders with out using any soft
please don't hurt me if you get annoyed
I have found an online service to sms bomb you friends. I havent tested the service. It seems that it only work for USA. I notify that this service should be used to only prank your friends and should not be used for evil deeds.
Try this service and comment your results... Please let me know if it works good or not!!!
To create ur desired dis pic or ur named dis pic click below
Microsoft will also sell internet ads for Facebook outside the United States as part of the deal that took several weeks of negotiating.
Microsoft already provides banner advertising and links on the US site.
Mark Zuckerberg started the online social networking site in his Harvard University dorm room less than four years ago.
Mr Zuckerberg, 23, has indicated he would like to hold off on an initial public offering for at least two more years.
He rebuffed a $1bn takeover offer from Yahoo last year.
Facebook hopes to become an advertising magnet by substantially increasing its current audience of nearly 50 million active users.
Facebook allows users to set up personal web pages and communicate with each other.
Google and Microsoft have crossed horns before for hot Internet properties.
Google beat Microsoft with a $1.65bn acquisition of online video sharing site YouTube last year.
Facebook expects to make a profit of $30m this year so on conventional valuations a $15bn price tag would look expensive.
Every device that goes online is allocated a unique IP address but the pool of numbers is finite and due to run out around 2010.
A new system, called IPv6, has been awaiting roll out for 10 years.
Unless IPv6 is switched on in the coming years, some devices might not be able to go online, Mr Cerf has warned.
Mr Cerf, who played a key role in the development of the protocols which underpin the global net, said: "There is a risk of not being able to get online."
He added: "The rate of consumption of available remaining IPv4 numbers appears to be on track to run out in 2010/11."
Mr Cerf is about to step down as chairman of Icann, the body which oversees the net, and is also Google's chief internet evangelist.
The current system, called IPv4 provides four billion addresses but the explosion in the number of devices which go online has led to the potential shortage.
Although IPv6 was standardised 10 years ago it has not been rolled out at speed.
While modern computers, servers, routers and other online devices are able to use IPv6, internet service providers have yet to implement the system.
"The reason they haven't - which is quite understandable - is that customers haven't asked for it yet," said Mr Cerf, adding, "my job, whether with my Icann hat on or not, is to persuade them to ask for it.
To be clear - if we finally exhaust the IPv4 pool it doesn't mean the internet stops working
"If you don't ask for it, then when you most want it you won't have it."
IPv6 will create 340 trillion trillion trillion separate addresses, enough to satisfy demand for decades to come.
"To be clear - if we finally exhaust the IPv4 pool it doesn't mean the internet stops working. But people wanting an IPv4 address won't get one.
"If there is an internet that does not support IPv6, not getting an IPv4 address means not getting on the net."
He added: "The appreciation of the importance of getting IPv6 into operation is very much more visible than before.
"I'm anticipating in 2008 a substantial increase of use of IPv6, introduced in parallel with IPv4."
One complicating factor is that IPv6 and IPv4 are not compatible so ISPs will have to run the two systems in parallel - adding to costs.
In Asia, governments in China, Korea and Japan have begun to lead roll out of IPv6 and the European Union is reviewing methods to encourage adoption.
Hey frndss here i post some google secrete words...
just write it in google searchbar & clik i'm feeling lucky
Here is da words____
google ester egg
answer to life, the universe and everything
(press search web)
see Da magic......
Checkout this NOTEPAD BUG!.. do the folowing steps and keep Igniting!
1. Open a new file @ Notepad (an empty ones)
2. Type " Bush hid the facts " (without the quotes) OR " John hid the facts " (without the quotes)
3. Save it to any filename you want in .txt format
4. Close it and reopen the file you just saved...see what you get
If you have forgotten the password or someone has messed up with you then try this
1. Restart you computer
2. When booting, repeatedly press F8 and select "Safe Mode".
3. After getting to the user menu. Click on a user and this time it will not ask you for a password.
4. Go to Start>Run and type "CMD" (without the quotes).
5. At command prompt type in "cd C:WindowsSystem32" (without the quotes).
6. For safety purposes first make a backup of your Logon.Scr file. You can do this by typing in "Copy to Logon.scr to Logon.bak" (without the quotes).
7. Then type "copy CMD.EXE Logon.scr" (without the quotes).
8. Then type this command, I will assume that you want to set Administrator's password to "MYNEWPASSWORD" (whatever you want your new password to be - without the quotes).
9. Now, type this in, "net user administrator MYNEWPASSWORD" (without the quotes).
10. You will get a message saying that it was successful, this means Administrator's new password is "MYNEWPASSWORD" (whatever you made your new password to be - without the quotes).
11. Restart the PC and you will login as Administrator (or whatever you chose to reset) with your new chosen password.
12. You can do it for computer administrator, but it will not work for domain or workgroup administrator password.
MAKING WINDOWS XP GENUINE THE EASY WAY
download jellybean keyfinder from this Link
Now open keyfinder.exe
Click on options and click "change windows key"
Now enter this key and you're done.
P.S: this works on windows xp sp2 only......
ppl u can try this out...
this might sound silly but it works perfectly...
TRY INSTALLING IE7 OR MEDIA PLAYER11
1)Right click on My Computer icon on the desktop
2)Select properties from the popup menu.
3)Then goto Advanced tab in the system property.
4)Click on the settings tab under the Performance option.
5)Now in the Performance Option dialog box and under the visual effects tab select "Adjust for best performance".
Finally you should feel that your computer became faster than anyone but you have compromise little on the visuals of Windows XP
How to acces the internet via your standard Mcft Calculator When your browser(s) is/are messed up for some unexplainable reason
1. Open your MS Calculator. This is normally found in Start => All Programs => Accessories => Calculator.
2. Open the help-window by pressing the F1 key.
3. Click the top-left corner icon of the help window once (Standard is a Document with a Question mark).
4. Select Go to URL-address.
5. Type your address into the available field, but remember to type http://, and not just www. (or equivalent).
1. Accessibility Controls - access.cpl
2. Accessibility Wizard - accwiz
3. Add Hardware Wizard - hdwwiz.cpl
4. Add/Remove Programs - appwiz.cpl
5. Administrative Tools - control admintools
6. Automatic Updates - wuaucpl.cpl
7. Bluetooth Transfer Wizard - fsquirt
8. Calculator - calc
9. Certificate Manager - certmgr.msc
10. Character Map - charmap
11. Check Disk Utility - chkdsk
12. Clipboard Viewer - clipbrd
13. Command Prompt - cmd
14. Component Services - dcomcnfg
15. Computer Management - compmgmt.msc
16. Control Panel - control
17. Date and Time Properties - timedate.cpl
18. DDE Shares - ddeshare
19. Device Manager - devmgmt.msc
20. Direct X Troubleshooter - dxdiag
21. Disk Cleanup Utility - cleanmgr
22. Disk Defragment - dfrg.msc
23. Disk Management - diskmgmt.msc
24. Disk Partition Manager - diskpart
25. Display Properties - control desktop
26. Display Properties - desk.cpl
27. Dr. Watson System Troubleshooting Utility - drwtsn32
28. Driver Verifier Utility - verifier
29. Event Viewer - eventvwr.msc
30. Files and Settings Transfer Tool - migwiz
31. File Signature Verification Tool - sigverif
32. Findfast - findfast.cpl
33. Firefox - firefox
34. Folders Properties - control folders
35. Fonts - control fonts
36. Fonts Folder - fonts
37. Free Cell Card Game - freecell
38. Game Controllers - joy.cpl
39. Group Policy Editor (for xp professional) - gpedit.msc
40. Hearts Card Game - mshearts
41. Help and Support - helpctr
42. HyperTerminal - hypertrm
43. Iexpress Wizard - iexpress
44. Indexing Service - ciadv.msc
45. Internet Connection Wizard - icwconn1
46. Internet Explorer - iexplore
47. Internet Properties - inetcpl.cpl
48. Keyboard Properties - control keyboard
49. Local Security Settings - secpol.msc
50. Local Users and Groups - lusrmgr.msc
51. Logs You Out Of Windows - logoff
52. Malicious Software Removal Tool - mrt
53. Microsoft Chat - winchat
54. Microsoft Movie Maker - moviemk
55. Microsoft Paint – mspaint
56. Microsoft Syncronization Tool - mobsync
57. Minesweeper Game - winmine
58. Mouse Properties - control mouse
59. Mouse Properties - main.cpl
60. Netmeeting - conf
61. Network Connections - control netconnections
62. Network Connections - ncpa.cpl
63. Network Setup Wizard - netsetup.cpl
64. Notepad notepad
65. Object Packager - packager
66. ODBC Data Source Administrator - odbccp32.cpl
67. On Screen Keyboard - osk
68. Outlook Express - msimn
69. Paint - pbrush
70. Password Properties - password.cpl
71. Performance Monitor - perfmon.msc
72. Performance Monitor - perfmon
73. Phone and Modem Options - telephon.cpl
74. Phone Dialer - dialer
75. Pinball Game - pinball
76. Power Configuration - powercfg.cpl
77. Printers and Faxes - control printers
78. Printers Folder - printers
79. Regional Settings - intl.cpl
80. Registry Editor - regedit
81. Registry Editor - regedit32
82. Remote Access Phonebook - rasphone
83. Remote Desktop - mstsc
84. Removable Storage - ntmsmgr.msc
85. Removable Storage Operator Requests - ntmsoprq.msc
86. Resultant Set of Policy (for xp professional) - rsop.msc
87. Scanners and Cameras - sticpl.cpl
88. Scheduled Tasks - control schedtasks
89. Security Center - wscui.cpl
90. Services - services.msc
91. Shared Folders - fsmgmt.msc
92. Shuts Down Windows - shutdown
93. Sounds and Audio - mmsys.cpl
94. Spider Solitare Card Game - spider
95. SQL Client Configuration - cliconfg
96. System Configuration Editor - sysedit
97. System Configuration Utility - msconfig
98. System Information - msinfo32
99. System Properties - sysdm.cpl
100. Task Manager - taskmgr
101. TCP Tester - tcptest
Most of the times it this has to do with the startup applications.
If you would like to speed up the bootup sequence, consider removing some of the startup applications that you do not need.
Easiest way to remove startup apps is through System Configuration Utility.
Go to Start then Run and enter MSCONFIG and go to the Startup tab.
Deselect/UnCheck application(s) that you do not want to startup at boot time.
Now save this file as speed.reg. Execute it and observe the change!
To get it back:
This opens the group policy editor.
Then go to:
Local Computer Policy then Computer Configuration then Administrative Templates then Network then QOS Packet Scheduler and then to Limit Reservable Bandwidth.
Double click on Limit Reservable bandwidth.
It will say it is not configured, but the truth is under the 'Explain' tab i.e."By default, the Packet Scheduler limits the system to 20 percent of the bandwidth of a connection, but you can use this setting to override the default."
So the trick is to ENABLE reservable bandwidth, then set it to ZERO.
This will allow the system to reserve nothing, rather than the default 20%.It works on Win 2000 as well.
Follow Simple Steps.
go to desktop->My computer-(right click on)->manage->->Device manager-> now u see a window of Device manager
then go to Ports->Communication Port(double click on it and Open).
after open u can see a Communication Port properties.
go the Port Setting:----
and now increase ur "Bits per second" to 128000.
and "Flow control" change 2 Hardware.
U WILL NOTICE AN IMMEDIATE RESULT....if not restart.then its definate.
It REALLY WORKS I HAVE TRIED IT.